Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Leeds Performing Arts Festival

The week that Stacie and I have been spending in Leeds, England, has been incredible. We are staying in home hospitality with a wonderful couple who has four grown children and we get spoiled with home-cooked meals, laundry service, and our own rooms! We cannot get used to this!

The show has been received very well by audiences. I'm performing in this cool, black box space that gives the show a great intimate feel. I also got the chance of leading some drama workshops at the Jewish day school in Leeds this week. When I first started talking, the children were amazed by my accent! It was a lot of fun working with them. Enjoy the pictures!




With Rena Strober and Josh Esptein, two other solo performers at the festival, and Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment