Friday, July 24, 2009

I Suck at Blogging

But that is about to change, my loyal one or two followers! I'm tired of getting slack from my friends (mostly just my cousin, Phillip) for never updating this. The truth is, I'm always writing a new blog post in my head, but I'm just never at a computer. Then, when I get to the computer, I become more engrossed in work-related tasks (like checking facebook), that I never get around to posting! But today is a new day: and you can hold me to it that I will blog much more often! Thanks for the support.


1 comment:

  1. I totally understand where you are coming from. I try update my blog weekly and its not that easy. So much work in itself. But keep blogging because I guarantee that people are reading it and enjoying the moments you share or at least that's what I think when I post my blog entries. People get to see what I'm doing and it allow me to share my experience. After I have posted my blog entry, I feel a sense of self accomplishment to present what's happening is my life.

    So ANSWER: BLOG =)

    JT

    ReplyDelete